Friday, April 26, 2013

Its Been a Week

Hello all!

So its been a week.  I haven't blogged.

Lets take a poll... What do you think?
I quit the diet, this is my last blog post.
I have been cheating like crazy and felt to guilty to blog
I have been cheating a little, and was too busy to blog.
I never cheated, and have just been too busy to blog.
I was sent to fat camp, and was too busy to blog.


Here, let me update you!
I have been exercising and I have been dieting.  I have cheated a bit, more than I wanted to cheat, but I didn't fall off the wagon... And I have been too busy to blog.  Thats a lie, I am a dirty liar.  Truth is that I have been wanting to blog, and every time I go to do it, I either get distracted or the frigin internet isnt working.

Stop doubting me if you thought I quit.  Stop expecting so much of me if you thought I never cheated.  Stop being a little jerk if you think I went to fat camp. 


No comments:

Post a Comment